Seems pretty straightforward right? Let’s get to it then!
- Don’t take micro breaks at work!
- How else am I supposed to tire out my muscles in between my shoulder blades?
- Quit your daily stretching routine, including those silly postural exercises!
- It’s ridiculous to take care of the muscles you use repetitively each day. Stop performing Breugger’s exercise at your desk, it’s helping your posture way too much!
- Enough with all this “om” yoga stuff!
- Yoga is only going to help your core, spine, and overall posture. Stop it!
- What the heck is ergonomics!
- Can’t pronounce it? Don’t need to! It’s worthless.
- Lastly, Stop sitting up straight!
- The most simple and easy way to kill your posture, sitting up straight is like a workout, it takes repetition and concentration. That’s too difficult!
You’ve now been trained by a chiropractor in ways to effectively KILL your posture at work. Join the masses and start increasing those aches and pains while sitting at your desk all day!
Want to Improve Your Posture At Work?
Now, if these tips don’t necessarily apply to you and you’d like to IMPROVE your posture while sitting at work, then our chiropractor, Dr. Todd Williams, D.C. happens to have an informative video for you with 3 fantastic tips that you can utilize at work to improve your posture.